36J Milena Velba & 34D Emma Sinclaire - Broken Milkpump
31 pics at http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/iafu73438kvkg8gj41m9koyhq2oa3n2l/
Reblog Milena’s 1.076 pics and 19 gifs at http://greekhardrider.tumblr.com/tagged/Milena-Velba
Reblog Emma’s 144 pics at http://greekhardrider.tumblr.com/tagged/Emma-Sinclaire
FULL SETS OF PICS ONLY AT http://greekhardrider.tumblr.com/
REBLOG and SHARE with your followers!!!
Watch the original video here ( x )
Before I saw this video, I always kept a book for my homework. I use grid paper and it’s perfect for BJ… Heh. After watching this, it helped me to start developing a system I’m currently satisfied with.
To-do apps don’t work with me. It always just sits on my screen with a notification and swiping something doesn’t feel as satisfying as crossing it out victoriously with a pen. ^_^
- LEGENDS ( you can also do it like this ) Helps you quickly figure out what certain tasks are at a glance. The colours are for my spiraldexes which I will not be discussing unless you guys request it. c:
- Pages This is basically what my pages look like. I write the numbers at the lower corners.I also added sticky notes for extra stuff like memorizing my moral definitions. :p
- Calendar ( x ) If you watch the video, you’re supposed to list out the dates but I prefer both, so I draw a calendar and paste it in my book and list out all the really appointments/stuff I have to do in my drawn calendar and some not-important-but-still-worth-noting notes in my list-calendar.
- Index Just write down the pages as shown in the video. Pretty simple.
- Other things you can include: I also stick some motivational images on the last page and stuff like that. Spiraldexes can be fun but they tend to be a little time consuming to draw or at least, I can seem to use them effectively. :c
- Have pages especially for grocery lists/ grades/ etc.
- Page full of favourite recipes
- Stick an envelope at the back cover and fill it with motivational inspiration!
- Stick printables ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
- Start a goal/wishlist!
Good luck! :*
Illuminating the Craft of Stain Glass with @annahitahessami
To see more photos and videos of stained glass creation from Annahita’s studio, follow @annahitahessami on Instagram.
“Stained glass artists today use the same techniques to produce modern works that medieval craftsmen used through history,” explains Annahita Hessami (@annahitahessami), who established her London stained glass studio in 2011. “The techniques of the trade have barely changed at all.”
Recently, Annahita paused production of her more traditional stained glass creations to work on several pieces for Brooklyn artist Beau Stanton (@beaustanton). “Beau found me on Instagram and approached me to make a series of seven panels for an upcoming show called Tenebras Lux.” Debuting within the Crypt of St. John the Baptist in Bristol, UK, before moving to London, the show draws from and repurposes classical and medieval religious iconography.